3 days photo workshop
The three days of the course will allow us to explore the different techniques of photography, shooting in various locations in Provence .
You will also discover how to manage and edit images on the computer.
You will be in Provence , in the South of France. I will welcome you to my beautiful village of Fontvieille , renowned for its famous Daudet windmill, to discover the ways to capture your memories through photography.
By mastering your camera, during the photo workshop, you will learn photo techniques to use to your advantage.
We also discuss shooting techniques and treatment that will help you achieve creative images.
After shooting, you will discover how to select your images on computer, crop them, edit them, to tell a story.
Level for your needs :
Workshops can be an introduction to photography for beginners. You will discover how to control the camera, how to approach the subject in the frame and how to control the conditions of shooting : framing, light, composition.
For experienced photographers, they will discover ways Alternative of shooting : long exposures and dynamic views, creative effects and techniques of image processing to optimize the result or create photomontages in a few clicks.
Enjoying photography and having a having invested in the purchase of a good camera, is fine, but mastering this strange machine and being able to adapt to the current light and the subject is better.
- Discovery of the camera and its various functions : speed, aperture, sensitivity, focal length, Autofocus.
- Images of landscapes, architecture, reporting, portraits, macro photo …
(depending on your favorite topics)
- Dialogue about images of famous photographers
- Shooting outside Arles, Saint Rémy de Provence, Avignon, Alpilles, Camargue … (depending on your choice)
- Loading Images on your computer, selection , editing : image size, resolution, jpeg , raw …
- Introduction to editing software images and photomontages
- Creation of a book that will tell the story of your week with pictures and texts. (not included in the course price)
- digital camera, if possible Reflex
- USB stick with your favorite pictures
- If possible, Laptop or tablet with an image editing software, tripod.
9:30 to 12:30 and 14:30 to 17:30 ( times may fit your availability)
Number of students :
Spoken languages :
French, English, Spanish
- Workshop per person 3 days 330 €
- For two people (couple or friends) Workshop 3 days 610 €
- 170 € per child under 16 accompanied by an adult trainee
Calendar of 3 days workshops
Book your photography workshop