3 days photo workshop
The three days of the course will allow us to explore the different techniques of photography, shooting in various locations in Provence .
You will also discover how to manage and edit images on the computer.
You will be in Provence , in the South of France. I will welcome you in my village : Fontvieille , renowned for its famous Daudet windmill. This is where I will try to make you discover what the photographic act implies as a guardian of memory.
By mastering your camera, during the photo workshop, you will learn photo techniques to use to your advantage.
We also discuss shooting techniques and treatment that will help you achieve creative images.
After shooting, you will discover how to select your images on computer, crop them, edit them, to tell a story.
Master the Camera
Loving photography and having invested in a camera is good; but mastering this strange machine and knowing how to adapt it to the light and the subject is better.
Level for your needs :
Workshops can be an introduction to photography for beginners. You will discover how to control the camera, how to approach the subject in the frame and how to control the conditions of shooting : framing, light, composition.
For experienced photographers, they will discover alternative ways of shooting: long exposures and dynamic views, creative effects and techniques of image processing to optimize the result or create photomontages in a few clicks.
- Discovery of the camera and its various functions : speed, aperture, sensitivity, focal length, Autofocus.
- Images of landscapes, architecture, reporting, portraits, macro photo …
(depending on your favorite topics)
- Dialogue about images of famous photographers
- Shooting outside Arles, Saint Rémy de Provence, Avignon, Alpilles, Camargue … (depending on your choice)
- Image transfer to computer, selection, editing: image size, resolution, jpeg format, raw…
- Introduction to image editing and photomontage software
- Creation of a book that will tell the story of your week with pictures and texts. (not included in the course price)
- digital camera, if possible Reflex
- USB stick with your favorite pictures
- If possible, Laptop or tablet with an image editing software, tripod.
9:30 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 17:00 ( times may fit your availability)
Number of students :
Spoken languages :
- Workshop per person 3 days 340 €
- For two people (couple or friends) Workshop 3 days 620 €
- 180 € per child under 16 accompanied by an adult trainee
Calendar of scheduled courses
If you wish to do a workshop on dates other than those proposed, make us your proposals, as far as possible, we will try to accede to your request.
4 December 2023
14 February 2024
15 October 2024