1 Day photography course
Learn the basics of photography or improve in a field.
During this day, we will discover photography in situation, in a place in the region, chosen according to your expectations: architecture, nature, human subject, …
You will be in Provence , in the South of France. I will welcome you to my beautiful village of Fontvieille. It is typical of the South and famous for the well-known mill of Daudet. This is where I will try to help you discover what the photographic act involves as the guardian of memory.
With beginners, we will approach the basics so you can master your camera. You will thus be freed from technical constraints to use them to your advantage.
For more expert photographers, this day can be an opportunity to perfect their skills in a specific field: architecture, landscape, long exposure, photomontage, abstract photography…
Master the Camera
Loving photography and having invested in a camera is good; but mastering this strange machine and knowing how to adapt it to the light and the subject is better.
Level adapted to your needs
The training can be an introduction to photography for beginners. You will discover the shooting conditions, how to control the camera and how to approach the subject: framing, light, composition…
Experienced photographers will be able to discover alternative shooting modes: Long exposures, dynamic shooting, creative effects and techniques of image processing to optimize the result or create photomontages in a few clicks.
- Discovery of the camera and its various functions
- Images of landscapes, architecture , reporting , portraits , macro photo …
(depending on your favorite topics)
- Shooting outside Arles and the Alpilles (depending on your choice)
- Transferring Images to computer, selection, editing : image size, resolution, jpeg , raw …
- Digital camera, if possible Reflex
- USB stick with your favorite pictures
- If possible, Laptop or tablet with an image editing software, tripod.
9:30 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 17:00 (times may fit your availability)
Number of students :
Spoken languages :
- Workshop per person 1 day : 150 €
- For two people (couple or friends) Workshop 1 day : 260 €
- 80 € per child under 16 accompanied by an adult trainee