1 day workshop
During this day, you will learn photographic techniques: shooting in the region, chosen according to your favorite topics: architecture, nature, portraits, …
You will be in Provence , in the South of France. I will welcome you to my beautiful village of Fontvieille , renowned for its famous Daudet windmill, to discover the ways to capture your memories through photography.
By mastering your camera, you will learn photo techniques to use to your advantage.
We also discuss shooting techniques and treatment that will help you achieve creative images.
After shooting, you will discover how to select your images on computer, crop them, edit them, to tell a story.
Level for your needs
Workshops can be an introduction to photography for beginners. You will discover how to control the camera, how to approach the subject in the frame and how to control the conditions of shooting : framing, light, composition.
For experienced photographers, they will discover alternative ways of shooting: long exposures and dynamic views, creative effects and techniques of image processing to optimize the result or create photomontages in a few clicks.
Enjoying photography and having invested in the purchase of a good camera, is fine, but mastering this strange machine and being able to adapt to the current light and the subject is better.
- Discovery of the camera and its various functions
- Images of landscapes, architecture , reporting , portraits , macro photo …
(depending on your favorite topics)
- Shooting outside Arles and the Alpilles (depending on your choice)
- Transferring Images to computer, selection, editing : image size, resolution, jpeg , raw …
- Digital camera, if possible Reflex
- USB stick with your favorite pictures
- If possible, Laptop or tablet with an image editing software, tripod.
Number of students :
Spoken languages :
- Workshop per person 1 day : 140 €
- For two people (couple or friends) Workshop 1 day : 250 €
- 70 € per child under 16 accompanied by an adult trainee